Monday, October 09, 2006

Day 56: Anniversary

Today is my second anniversary with my wife. I will post a much better post on my other, more beloved but less attended to, blog: The Bleeding Ear. So, go check it out. It use to be a daily blog about politics and Vietnam and stuff. Now, because of this and med school in general, I don't have time. Heck, i don't have time for these short SHORT daily posts. So I'm gonna make it a weekly thing. That way I cna schedule it into my Sundays and get something on it. I don't want to let it go.

So, go there for today's post.

2 comments:

DoseDependent said...

Sounds like a plan, Dr. Spencer.

Juliana said...

Thanks for the comment on the proper pronunciation of vena cava on my blog. Ha ha.. I had no idea people would actually reply to a crazy post like that. :) Good luck with med school.

Juliana