Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 9: Condos

Medical school is hard, really hard. What makes it crazy is what it isn't--life. Today I skipped lunch and histology lecture/lab (i.e. all afternoon) to go condo hunting with my folks. They wanted to see what my wife and I had found while they were traversing Europe.

Needless to say, things are never done. After taking a closer look at the condo we wanted to make an offer on (well, did, but didn't have a loan so it wasn't finalized) we noticed tons of foundation problems, air duct problems, water leaks, etc.

So...we're retracting our offer that wasn't accepted anyway, and the search continues. Meanwhile, I'm trying to study for school, and wondering where people find the time to do it all. Noticed these are short entries?? Yep. No time to write long ones. Maybe the hectic feeling will wear off by second block, but I doubt it ever ends.

On the up-side, I got Taco Cabana for lunch. Yummy.

No comments: