Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Day 37: LRC campout

Things have gotten tough. School is killer. The Biochemistry final is tomorrow, and nobody's ready for it. I've studied non-stop since Histo got out, and what do I have to show for it? Pure caffeine coursing through my veins.

What has test week done to me?

I feel guilty going to the bathroom without taking notecards.

I fell guilty eating without a book in front of me.

I feel guilty driving home because I can't watch a videotape of a lecture.

I feel guilty sleeping because I'm not studying.

Tonight I'm not going home. Not pulling an all-nighter--I'm far too tired to do that, and I have Developmental Anatomy the day after Biochem. I don't wanna crash. Nope, I'm just sleeping in the LRC. My lovely wife brought me dinner, breakfast, a pillow, and a blanket. I'm studying until two, sleeping until six, and back to studying until the biochem test.

No comments: