Friday, September 22, 2006

Day 39: It's Over!!

Devo's Done! That test was so short--only 40 questions. Yes, that means I can't miss much, but it also means I was done quickly. The best part about the exam was how straightforward it was. It didn't try to trick you. You either knew the material or you didn't.

Compare that with Biochem, which was a horribly written test. All it did was test your ability to understand obtuse language, not Biochem. I don't understand how some of the smartest professors in the world can write some of the stupidest tests. I think there needs to be education classes for professors. I know my undergraduate, BYU, had them, and those professors that went ALWAYS taught better than those who didn't.

Tonight I'm gonna sleep. Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, in MY bed...ah that sounds good.

No comments: