Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 38: Biochem Blues

Three practice tests. I took the old exams from 2003, 2004, 2005 and then walked the Green Mile. Failed. Oh it sucked.

Well, maybe not failed, but I missed at least 10 of 50. That's really my goal anyway--just pass. I haven't endured the rigor of a week like this in over a year and a half, and its killing me. Today's Biochem test was harder than the last three years. I just hope I pass.

My wife has been great. She's truly supportive and patient as I slept here last night and haven't really seen her for two weeks since I've left for school before she wakes up and get home after she's asleep.

Tomorrow's Devo and then it's all over. Now, if I can just cram enough into my head in 22 hours to pass...oh I wish the weekend were here already.

No comments: